lördag 29 april 2017

Dewey´s 24 Hours Readathon # 1

Jag har tänkt att vara med på Deweys 24 Hours Readathon, pågår i svensk tid from idag kl 14.00 till i morgon 13.59,   och jag tänkte börja med att läsa boken...

I´m even posting pogress on my Instagram  

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Sweden.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
This one 13 Reasons Why
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
chocolate 
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I read a lot of books, from all genres. I´m not so good at writing english.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time, and I looking foward to read a lot of pages.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar